Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Something made me think, between mouthfuls of rice and melted cheese, between sips of icy cold water.


I've kinda lost myself haven't I? I've become like water, trying to fit into every single container coming my way, haven't I? There isn't even flavouring or colour in the water, just plain water. Plain white water to fit everyone's taste, at least most people like it. Or so I think? So was that all I've hoped for, is it what society has taught me to do, or am I just a lifeless soul with no opinions of my own?

Everybody's not like that though so it's gotta be my own problem, eh? Good thing such a thought crossed my mind, actually it was somebody else who reminded me of this point (thanks!), so it ain't really coming from me, but at least I'm aware of it hmm..?


A point to add, though. The times where I do random favours or help you guys aren't for the purpose of fitting into your containers, k? Its a separate thing altogether, yeah, I've never treated them like obligations, never, it just feels nice.



I'm gonna find myself, I must be somewhere!

I must be somewhere in me! Wait up!


(btw, this is not an emo post. its called reflection!)

Not even close to the word emo right now!

Maybe the word "eat", yes, "eat" comes before "emo" in the dictionary! hahaha!


I'm hungry again ):

No comments: